Monday, August 13, 2012

"It's just me and you now doily, me and you agai- COMING MOTHER!!"


Even I don't really know what this ones about.

Gay's E-mail


From:Gay (sddsnzbn@madhuri.com) 
Sent:13 August 2012 02:53:27




Hello!
I'm independent, kind, gentle, passionate woman. Recently, I creased my boyfriend, and now looking for a new love,
or passionate sex. I send you my erotic photo, and I hope that you will answer me.
I kiss you.


My Response

Good evening Gay.



I’m pleased you decided to contact me. I get so very lonely sometimes, rattling around this old house on my own. Of course there’s Mother to keep me company, but she never comes down stairs and only speaks to me to scream for more Curly Wurlies or empty her bedpan.

She’d kill me if she knew I was using the computer-box... “Machine of the devil...! I can hear you defiling yourself!!”. I try and tell her I’m just watching re-runs of Bodger and Badger but she won’t have it. She’s convinced I’m committing onanism.

It sounds like you are as desperate for love as me. I too have felt the bittersweet pain of love lost. Don’t tell Mother this, but for some time I was quite taken by one of her doilies on the mantelpiece.

We tried to keep it a secret, and to be fair doily coped admirably – didn’t say a word. It was I who could not hold it in anymore. I can still remember it to this day:

Me: Oh doily I can’t stand it any longer! I love you!

Mother (from upstairs): Bryan! Are you talking that doily again?

Me: No mother....

Mother: Don’t lie to me! Don’t think I haven’t heard you whispering to it down there, on your own, in the dark.

Me: I don’t know what you mean Mother!

Mother: Don’t lie to me Bryan. You know what happens to little boys who lie to their mothers. Have you been touching your front-tail again...?

Me: NO Mother, don’t...!

Mother: I can hear you, down there, in the dark, touching your tail in front of that computer box, fingering that doily...

Me: MOTHER STOP!

Mother: It’s disgusting Bryan! Defiling yourself like that! I want you to you to keep away from the mantelpiece from now on you filthy little beast!

The most heartbreaking part of it was that doily didn’t stick up for me. He just lay there. I was quite hurt. So I understand your pain about the crease in your boyfriend. I very nearly put a crease in doily in a fit of rage after the incident with Mother. I held myself back though – it’s not his fault. She can be very domineering sometimes.

Thank you for the photo. I have to say it confused me a bit. Where’s your tail – did you have an accident? It looks like it’s been chopped off.

Shhhhhh.....! Can you hear that? It’s Mother. She must have passed a stool. I better go quickly or she’ll suspect me of debasing myself.

Until next, sweet Gay.

No comments:

Post a Comment